Thursday, May 20, 2010

Plunging in head first

So here goes. Let me first warn you, you shouldn't expect perfect grammar. Nor perfect punctuation. Spelling should be OK provided I learn to use the spell check function. I am not sure yet if this is going to be a G rated blog or an R rated blog. Based on my daily use of curse words I would at least bet PG-13.
With that being said lets get to know me. I am a pretty open person. Sometimes to open. I talk about things most people wouldn't even feel comfortable thinking about. I am blunt to the point. And if I hurt your feelings its not likely I will lose sleep over it. I have empathy, just not for people who constantly ask for it or believe they deserve it. Lets see what else should you want to know about me. I am a wife and a mother. I have a wonderful husband named Jason. Two of the most beautiful daughters you will ever see in your life. Providing I let you see them at all. I'm sure they will all be the topic of many blogs to come. I am 28 and live in Oklahoma. Hence the "Tales from the Cellar" title. I suppose to title could be construed to be a dark or depressing blog. But that's not my goal with this blog. Actually I don't really have a goal except to talk about my life and things that interest me. Whether that be my kids constipation problems at the moment or what I feel about politics at that very moment. I am foreseeing constipation being spoke of more then politics tho. Well poop for sure in any case.
So I got married at 18, (NO I wasn't pregnant) my husband is 10 years older. We had our first child in 2004. That would make her 6. We had our second child in 2006. Yea math whizzes that would make her 3! Somewhere in between getting married and my 1st child I developed anxiety. Panic Disorder and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Not a fun diagnosis but its not as bad as it could be. Not like I'm dying from anything. Although sometimes I can convince myself otherwise due to this delightful ailment. I am no where near where I want to be with this condition. I avoid things that make me anxious if at all possible. I am sure that will come up in another post soon enough. But I try to keep it as positive as possible and just deal. We all have bad days and we all have good days. So you just have to roll with the punches. I will talk more on anxiety in future posts for sure. I want to get the word out there about something that isn't as talked about as it should be.
Moving onwards, when I am not chatting online or feeding my Facebook addiction I like reality tv. Big Brother is my favorite show ever. I am addicted. I buy the feeds and all. Hmm should I post spoilers here? Nah there's enough web sites that do that already. I just realized that all my interests make me seem like a giant lazy fat ass. LOL. Well that's partly true. But I do get outside and play with my girls. Recently took up rollerblading. Fell a couple times. I really need to do it more. Oh well summers coming right?
Today is the last day of school for my 6year old Julie. Her first year of school gone in a flash. Man that makes me feel old. Is it me or does it feel like the older you get the faster time goes by? I swear when Christmas came last year I still wasn't over the July 4th BBQ. It still seems to be going by fast this year also. I never thought I would be one of those mothers who fall apart when their kids bring them a ugly macaroni picture or a potted plant on Mother Day, but guess what? Yea I am. My other daughter Kenzie is just the coolest 3 year old ever. Not that Julie isn't. Its just Julie has been corrupted to act like a 13 year old in the last year since school. I sent her to school a sweet innocent 5 year old and they sent her back an attitude filled whiny wannabe teenager. Its okay though. Maybe if she goes through her teenage stage at 6 it won't be so bad when she is a teenager. Wishful thinking? Probably. Let me have my dreams people!
Anyways onto Kenzie. Shes the calmest kid ever. She cusses like a sailor, and I have NO idea where she gets it from. OK, I lie. I am totally her role model. When her and Julie fight she doesn't cry unless shes in pain but she will take Julie down! I am sure in the proceeding months of this blog you will laugh at my kids antics as much as I do. They are clowns.
Well I am going to end this post now as the bus should be here momentarily and I will be needed to ref a few fights. Ahhh its all in a days work of a mother. Hope whoever (if anyone) who reads this enjoys it! And come back in later days to see new posts. Hopefully a more organized post, as I seem to be all over the page with this one. Everyone take care! Think positive! Mellie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment