Monday, May 24, 2010

Mission Accomplished.

I DID IT!!!! I finished the dreaded task of cleaning the pits of hell that I lovingly call my daughters bedroom. Phew. I started at 2pm and finished overall about 9:15. Yea I took a break to cook dinner, eat and think of reasons why I couldn't go on. But then I heard that little voice... "Momma aren't you going to finish cleaning our room? I promise I'll help." Oh my sweet baby. Julie has turned over a new leaf the last couple days. She's all about pleasing Momma. And help she did. She worked her ass off today with me. She complained frequently that Kenz wasn't helping, but that never deterred her from our task at hand. Without her help I would still be at it. Actually no, no I wouldn't. Cause she was the reason I went back at it after all. But it's done! For a week or so at least.

So with that out of the way and the overall feeling of accomplishment it has given me, I have deemed tomorrow "Sit on your ass and catch up on your Facebook apps day" 3 days of doing nothing but work has made Mel a dull girl. But at least when people ask me what I did that day I actually have something to tell them besides "Uhhh nothing really." Seriously who wants to hear that I woke up at Noon and proceeded to sit on my ass all day playing online only to break for the occasional meal, drink refills (both mine and the girls) and bathroom breaks. Yea that's nothing to be too proud of. But such is life. Mine at least.

I really need to do my bedroom and the utility room at some point. But I am not to the point of listing them in my good intentions pile. Because honestly if I write it on here and don't do it, I then feel guilty. Now why should I make myself feel guilty for not doing something that's not going to have a direct effect on anyone else but me? Well I guess I shouldn't. So don't expect an update that I cleaned those rooms anytime soon.

In other news of my life....hold on, I'm thinking. Hmmm. No real news I guess. Oh wait! I did find a picture of a dogs face in a picture of a dogs ass. Hard to explain. It made me happy though. Then it immediately made me question my sanity. As I am sure you are now questioning yours for wondering where you, yourself can see this picture. I am going to try to post it at the bottom of this post. Wish me well. I am not real web design savvy. Oh well, I got people to ask, so its bound to be there.

Well its not 12:06 AM and my sweet little helper is snoring in my ear. Telling me that it might be time to invest in earplugs or go to sleep. So I will try the latter. Hope everyone is staying positive, and thinking good thoughts. Remember you can accomplish things for reasons other then your own if only given a little push. It worked for me. And if that didn't sound all that wisdom-y its because its freaking midnight here and I am wore the hell out. Get over it. Alright my lovely readers. Mellie Out.





It is now 12:28PM after trying to figure out how to post that damn picture in my blog. I would like to thank my tech support Bobs. She has a lovely blog herself at http://ridingincarswithducks.blogspot.com/. I am seriously really out now. Enjoy!







































No comments:

Post a Comment